Pill Poppin' Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ordinance of the Divine Rune Midgard Kingdom, we approve that this forums is the private possession of Pill Poppin' Guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What should we do now during WoE? Since the upgrade of the Emp's HP to 250? ;..;

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
White Diamond
Elder
White Diamond

What should we do now during WoE? Since the upgrade of the Emp's HP to 250? ;..; Empty
PostSubject: What should we do now during WoE? Since the upgrade of the Emp's HP to 250? ;..;   What should we do now during WoE? Since the upgrade of the Emp's HP to 250? ;..; EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:37 am

Post your ideas here (:

Sora/Sky/Ka post ur brilliant plans for this coming WoEs! Very Happy

We should talk about it since its important, the gameplay of WoE is changing now :S

xx

White Diamond
Back to top Go down
Kingdom Heart
Admin
Kingdom Heart

What should we do now during WoE? Since the upgrade of the Emp's HP to 250? ;..; Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should we do now during WoE? Since the upgrade of the Emp's HP to 250? ;..;   What should we do now during WoE? Since the upgrade of the Emp's HP to 250? ;..; EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:20 am

Here's the idea for american woe since the hp increased to 250 mil, it is even better for us to get the castle.
I will need to ecall at a diff location which is right before the stair before the last warp to the emp room. Right after I ecall I need gypsy to run down and grace and trappers trap from the stair all the way to the emp room and continue to trap all the way to the emperium. That give us enough time to break and get last min, If we break and still have 30 sec or more before woe is over, suggest we defend because the emperium won't break that quickly. It is a good thing the emperium increased to 250 mil hp.
Back to top Go down
hajime
Elder
hajime

PostSubject: Re: What should we do now during WoE? Since the upgrade of the Emp's HP to 250? ;..;   What should we do now during WoE? Since the upgrade of the Emp's HP to 250? ;..; EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:44 pm

Yeah!This is a good idea cause I saw last American Woe that some Sinx breakers from the others guilds were hitting the emp too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should we do now during WoE? Since the upgrade of the Emp's HP to 250? ;..;   What should we do now during WoE? Since the upgrade of the Emp's HP to 250? ;..; Empty

Back to top Go down

What should we do now during WoE? Since the upgrade of the Emp's HP to 250? ;..;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pill Poppin' Animals :: FORSAKEN RO :: General-
Jump to: